1. Accounting Terminology Guide: The guide will help you learn about accounting terms.
2. AccountingWEB: The site offers accounting industry news, information, tips, tools, resources and insight.
4. Backpack: A web-based service that organize your company’s information with an ease.
5. Better Business Bureau: Browse or search for a business or charity’s reputation.
6. BizBuySell: The site will help you buy a franchise.
7. Bizwomen: An online community for women business executives and entrepreneurs to connect.
8. Business Owner’s Tool Kit: The tool kit offers 5,000+ pages of free tips on cost-cutting, step-by-step checklists, case studies, startup advice, and business templates to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs.
9. BrandChannel.com: BrandChannel.com offers global perspective on brands and the art of branding.
10. Chief Marketer: Chief Marketer offers marketing executives with insights into key marketing issues.
11. CPAdirectory: CPAdirectory is the largest online database of Certified Public Accountants.
12. Direct Marketing Association: The Direct Marketing Association is the largest trade association for businesses.
14. Federal Trade Commission: Franchise and Business Opportunities: The site offers Guide to the FTC Franchise Rule, consumer alerts, Before You Buy pamphlets, and state disclosure requirements.
15. Franchise.com: The site offers available franchise opportunities.
16. Franchise Expo: The site offers detailed information on nearly every franchising opportunity known.
17. FreshBooks: FreshBooks is an online invoicing and time-tracking service.
18. Fundability: A marketplace where entrepreneurs and investors meet.
19. Google Checkout: Online payment system by Google.
20. Google Docs: Google Docs allow you to share and collaborate online.
21. Hoover’s: Hoover’s offers you up-to-date information about industries, companies and key decision makers.
22. I2Mag (Business): A well versed publications which offers tips on business along with other things.
23. Internal Revenue Service: The place where business owners can get all of their federal and business tax information.
24. LinkedIn Jobs
26. Mint: Mint helps entrepreneurs with personal finances, money management and budget planning.
33. NextBigProduct: A website which offers reviews as well as ideas about different businesses over the web.
34. PayPal: PayPal allows web sites to receive and send money electronically.
35. Salesforce.com: Salesforce offers online solutions for sales, service, marketing, and call center operations.
36. Small Business Administration: SBA helps you learn how to start your own business and finance it.
37. Survey Monkey: Create and publish custom online surveys to gather data you can use.
38. TradePub.com: TradePub.com offers extensive list of free business, computer, and engineering trade newsletters and magazines which you can subscribe to for free.
39. Yelp: Yelp works as yellow pages for businesses where one can list their business as well as people will review businesses too.
40. Zoho: Zoho offers a suite of office productivity tools online, including a word processor, spreadsheet program, invoicing tool, presentation creator, web-conferencing functions and calendar organizers.